ÀYÀNMỌ́? FATE? (PART 2)

As I said in the previous part, my brother's employment was like blessing Peter to impoverish Paul. I started experiencing  calamities upon calamities.
Twice in a single month, the ships used to import my goods worth millions of dollars from US capsized. My landed properties worth billions of naira was razed by fire. One of my trusted employees absconded with 50million pounds from my company's capital.

I could sight penury approaching me with full speed. I needed to take a vital step to stop evils befalling me. I couldn't afford to become a pauper. One of the greatest calamities that can happen to any human is to become poor after years of affluence.
Before the evil trend, I was not the type that seek spiritual help from anyone. I believed what will be will surely be through hardwork. You can only boast to be a man when you are yet to face a great challenge that will make you run from pillar to post. I seek the help of a friend who agreed to take me to a seer

Early morning the next day, we visited a blind old seer at the outskirt of the city. My people 'bí ọmọdé bá débi ẹ̀rù, ẹ̀rù á bàá.' I was almost startled to death with all what I saw. Anyone that doesn't believe metaphysical power exists  is a working corpse.
I explained my problem to the blind old man and he requested for my palm. He kept shaking his head as he stared at my palm.

Finally, he broke the silence. He said my problem was caused by my late mother. He robbed some ointment on my face, said some incantation and ordered me to be staring at a white cloth spread on the wall.
Unbelievable! So what we do watch in movies are real. I was watching my late mother life inside a plain cloth with no electric connection. My mother was seen in her late 20s holding a dead child crying and wailing. Let me kuku summarize what I discovered in this baba's mysterious clip I watched......

I was never my mother's first child. She gave birth to four children before me making 6 of us.
All of a sudden, my elders siblings were dying one after the other. Within a year, she had lost four children.
Out of fear that she may lose the remaining two of us, she seek spiritual help. She was told only my kid brother was destined to succeed her. The seer told her further that my brother would grow up to be a great man celebrated all over the world. She was told categorically that she would soon lose me as well.

No mother will resign to fate after hearing that she will lose her child. She asked the seer what she could do to avert my death.
The seer told her the only way out was to take my kid brother's glory and make him penniless in future. No matter what he ventures into, he will never succeed. Half of his glory was used to seek long life for me while the other half is the wealth I have been enjoying since. I don't want to start imagining how wealthy my kid brother would have been when my huge wealth is just half of his glory.
My mother was contented with the deal because to her, she would be succeeded by two children at least. That was the end of the revelation.

When I asked the seer the reason for the calamities befalling me, he said my Kid brother's spirit is reacting and ready to take back his glory. That was why my misery started immediately he secured a job.
'Bí iná bá jóni, tó jó ọmọ ẹni, tara ẹni làá kọ́ gbọ̀n', I love my brother sincerely, but not to the extent of forfeiting all my wealth for him to succeed. When I asked the seer if there is anyway to retain my wealth, he said the only solution is to kill my kid brother and silent his spirit forever. The man warned me to take decision quickly because if he can get hold of his glory totally, he will become unconquerable. I promised him to come back in a week time.

Ọ̀rọ̀ náà só síni lẹ́nu, ó buyọ̀ si. How will I kill my only brother to regain wealth? Can I cope living my life in abject poverty? I was deep in thought driving down to my house.
My thought was cut short as I saw a lot of grief looking people along the street to my house with my first child among them. I quickly switched off the ignition and alighted to know what happened.

Abeg, my boo is sending me message on whatsapp. I will come back to complete the story when she frees me. Abi iyaf get another wife to give a jobless man like me ni?
At least, I should be able to give my wife full attention if I no get money to give her😂
#GBEMI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEVER FORGET THIS HEROES

*IRESA!: A KINGDOM THAT HAS TWO MONARCHS*

THINGS YOU SHOULD NOT DO IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR HOME